- Here’s a gift idea: a two dollar bill. They’re fucking cool. It’s so usual and unusual. Here’s another one: a book of linked poems.
- An analogy is a comic roast. YOU ONLY ROAST THOSE YOU LOVE. Same with shooting a book. I only shoot books I love.
- Damn, that woke the neighbors.
- Tiny compressed mythologies.
- Fun fact: Thomas Jefferson was a bad, sloppy dresser.
- Numbering all whacked.
- There is a running, weeping elephant in this book.
READ MORE >
Random / 1 Comment
December 20th, 2013 / 1:49 pm