Requited Journal #6
As the nonfiction & reviews editor of the online journal Requited, it’s my pleasure to announce that Issue 6 just went live. In the Essays section you’ll now find:
- an autobiographical comic by Keiler Roberts (Powdered Milk Volume 5);
- a video essay by Julianne Hill (“So, Mary?”);
- and interviews with Robert Ashley, Vanessa Place, Rosmarie Waldrop, and Curtis White regarding the materials and habits of their respective writing practices (see the introductory note here).
There’s also a new review: Jeff Bursey‘s take on J. Robert Lennon’s story collection Pieces for the Left Hand.
And much more!
This time around, we have a special sound art section guest-edited by Ryan T. Dunn (see his introductory note here), which includes work by Eddie Breitweiser, Justin Cabrillos, Joseph G. Cruz, Chris Cuellar, Joseph Kramer, Ira S. Murfin, Katrina Schaag, Kim Walker, and Audra Wolowiec.
As well as:
- fiction by Emily Anderson, Michael Czyzniejewski, Tim Jones-Yelvington, and Melanie Roeder;
- poetry by C. L. Blesdoe, William Cordeiro, Tony Mancus, M. G. Martin, Alexis Pope, Anne Marie Rooney, Shannon Schmidt, Bret Shepard, and Gary F. Sheppard;
- and visual art by Barbara Cooper, Adam Grossi, Zeal Harris, Grace Lee, and the Poyais Gruop.