Les Figues’s 2011 TrenchArt Series: Recon
New & forthcoming from the always provocative Les Figues:
The 2011 TrenchArt series—Recon—is now available for new memberships and renewals.For as little as $60, you can receive all five books in the series, individually mailed to you as they are published throughout the new year. This means you’ll receive:
- TrenchArt: Recon (aesthetics) Available now!
- Negro Marfil | Ivory Black, by Myriam Moscona, translated by Jen Hofer
- Tall, Slim and Erect: Portraits of the Presidents by Alex Forman
- By Kelman Out of Pessoa by Doug Nufer
- The Phonemes by Frances RichardEach book is also the site of an unfolding articulation by visual artist Renee Petropoulos.Give more than $60, and receive a tax-deduction! See all member levels.
Plus there’s more: the TrenchArt Recon series is designed by writer/artist Janice Lee. The covers for the aesthetic collection were letterpressed by the amazing Brian Teare. Each book is hand-stamped with an image designed by Renee Petropoulos. The stamping will continue throughout the year, which means, members only will receive specially stamped books!The TrenchArt series also makes a wonderful holiday gift. Simply indicate “gift” in the comments box, and we’ll include a note in the package.
Tags: les figues