1. Neil from ESPN has been emailing me. And he says, “In short: We’re inviting folks to submit (to firstname.lastname@example.org) sports-themed short stories of up to 3,000 words, and the best story (as picked by me and the editor of Stymie) will run in a future issue of ESPN. Then comes the fame and fortune, naturally.”
If you have a sports story, send it. Deadline is June 1st.
2. I just got an iPhone. Why should writers care? What can I do now besides take notes and commit “Douche baggery in a mesmerizing false flame.”
1. For those who want to get paid sometimes you don’t get paid but you are getting paid. Think like a bulb.
2. Things she is into/not into
3. Fucking A
4. Stymie Magazine is out and all ESPN and shit.
5. Don’t ask a running dog to sit. Editor.
April 26th, 2010 / 5:53 pm