hello, today i am interviewing lindsay lerman and we ask her questions from twitter. lindsay lerman’s novel, I’m From Nowhere, is out from Clash Books.
entropy called it one of the best books of 2019. lerman is an editor at Black Telephone Magazine. her first academic translation is forthcoming. she has a Ph.D. in Philosophy from the University of Guelph in Ontario, Canada. lerman’s philosophical work is published in academic anthologies, and her workshop with Lit Reactor, Exploring Hybrid Lit, starts september 15.
thank you for watching TRL (tarantulas redesigning language), and buy lindsay’s book
September 14th, 2020 / 5:10 pm
After the Shya Scanlon interview, me and he (interviewer and interviewee) were thinking a little about it and wondering about how to make the posts a little more like the beginning of a conversation instead of the end of one. What do folks think about Roxane’s comment-bound discussion idea? When one of us interviews someone, would you like it if we asked our subjects if they would be willing to schedule some time to interact with commenters after the interview is posted?
It’s been really busy around here. I mean, not around HTMLGIANT, but around our lives that are not related to HTMLGIANT: some of us were eating too much food and giving thanks, others were editing forthcoming books, others were grading student papers, and others were researching remote control helicopters. As a result, we don’t have a specific interview ready today for our series on MASSIVE PEOPLE.
Also, we are bad at checking our email. Things are a little disorganized at the moment (except for Secret Santa, which is really really organized – I’m serious).
What we do have, though, is a small festival of links to other interviewers around the web, those who are doing the work we failed to do for today. Please have a look at their stuff, and please add more links in the comments section if we haven’t mentioned it here. If you are working on a project like this, comment on it too.
- Kelly Spitzer’s Writers in Profile project
- Keith Montesano’s First Book Interviews
- Interviews featured at Bookslut
- And don’t forget the Indie Heartthrob Interview Series
- Interviews at Identity Theory
- Tao Lin’s ‘I Organized My Interviews Into One Post’ Post
- The Paris Review Interview Archive
- Interviews at Ron Hogan’s Beatrice
- Reader Meet Author at Orange Alert
- Author Interviews at Powell’s Books
- Interviews at 3:AM
- The fascinating Anorexic Chlorine Sex Toy Museum of Sean Kilpatrick
- Interviews at The Quarterly Conversation
- Interviews every month at Hobart
- Thunk: Interviews conducted by Ryan Manning
- NOÖ Loves Everyone
That’s all I can think of so far – should be enough to satisfy people looking around for an interview at HTMLGIANT. We’ll get on things and get MASSIVE back soon.