Announcing Requited Journal #8
It is my pleasure to tell you that Requited #8 is now online. This issue features:
- Fiction by Thomas Mundt, Berit Ellingsen, and Matt Rowan;
- Poetry by Lucy Biederman, Carol Guess & Kristina Marie Darling, Gillian Cummings, Zachary Scott Hamilton, Kamden Hilliard, Kati Mertz, M. Pfaff, Amanda Silbernagel, and Michelle Sinsky;
- Performance pieces by Marisa Plumb, Dave Snyder, and Brian Torrey Scott;
- Visual art by Tyler Mallory (including the image you see above);
- Jeff Bursey’s review of Sam Savage’s Glass.
Check it out!
. . .
I am the non-fiction and reviews editor for Requited and am always eager to consider submissions. Previously I’ve published work by William Bowers, Jeremy M. Davies, Julianne Hill, Steve Katz, Mark Rappaport, Keiler Roberts, Viktor Shklovsky, and Curtis White, as well as interviews with Robert Ashley, Vanessa Place, Rosmarie Waldrop, and Curtis White, and reviews by Daniel Green and Jeff Bursey.
Also, please do check out the Requited‘s steadily swelling archives, where you’ll find poetry by Molly Gaudry and Nate Pritts, fiction by James Tadd Adcox, Jimmy Chen, Jac Jemc, Tim Jones-Yelvington, Suzanne Scanlon, and (ahem) myself, as well as many other nice fine things.
Tags: A D Jameson, Amanda Silbernagel, Berit Ellingsen, Brian Torrey Scott, Carol Guess, Curtis White, daniel green, Dave Snyder, Gillian Cummings, jac jemc, James Tadd Adcox, Jeff Bursey, jeremy m. davies, Jimmy Chen, Julianne Hill, Kamden Hilliard, Kati Mertz, Keiler Roberts, Kristina Marie Darling, Lucy Biederman, M. Pfaff, Marisa Plumb, Mark Rappaport, Matt Rowan, Michelle Sinsky, Molly Gaudry, nate pritts, Requited Journal, Robert Ashley, Rosmarie Waldrop, Sam Savage, Steve Katz, Suzanne Scanlon, Thomas Mundt, Tim Jones-Yelvington, Tyler Mallory, vanessa place, Viktor Shklovsky, William Bowers, Zachary Scott Hamilton