Catch 22 caught on. So did blog. Jabberwocky, kids, jabber-fuckin-wocky. Writers make words. Go right ahead:
1. Term for stealing a simile.
2. Term for writing drunk.
3. Term for moment you know you’ve lost the audience at a reading.
4. Term for author groupie.
5. Term for moment you know you will not finish reading the book in your hand.
6. Term for guilt felt for playing video games when you should be writing.
7. Term for sentence you wish you wrote.
8. Term for disappointment of meeting the writer in person after glowing his/her words.
9. Term for hatred of flash fiction.
10. Term for writer who gets drunk and discusses own books.
11. Term for person at reading who laughs loudly at things not funny.
12. Term for the feeling you get when meeting someone in person you only knew online.