1. Are you short? Well, bless your soul. Here’s a Short Review for you. All October like Alexandre Aja.
14. The Velvet Underground and Nico. Something. Sneeze. I never understand music.
9. 1926 Tao Lin silver dollar!
94. As I have said before, this flash contest will pay you in beer. Beer. Beer. This is why I keep saying it. Beer.
1117: I didn’t even know there was a wordstock festival. Should I have?
Men like women who write. Even though they don’t say so. A writer is a foreign country.
17. Zines for sale on Etsy. Made by palm, finger, nail.
I don’t know the medical term for it.
Alcohol was invented to help us bear the void in the universe–the motion of the planets, the imperturbable wheeling through space, their silent indifference to the place of our pain.
I used to work out systems for doing the same as everyone else.
Alcohol’s job is to replace creation.
But alcohol can’t produce anything that lasts. It’s just wind.
We live in a world paralyzed with principles.
I’d forgotten how to walk.
Nor is there any consolation for stopping drinking.