1. A review of Ben Greenman’s Celebrity Chekhov.
2. An Ultimate Flash Fiction Package Giveaway (deadline 10/31).
3. Knee Jerk Magazine is going offline. They need help raising money for their first print issue. Consider contributing to their Kickstarter campaign.
4. There’s a new issue of absent magazine. It’s one of the only magazines I’ve read in its entirety, in recent memory.
5. Willow Smith, the 9 year old daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith has a music video and I find it so damn charming and the song is catchy and I am now very confused.
7. Eco-Libris is holding a Green Books campaign.
8. There is a great story by Susan McCarty at Wigleaf. It seems so real, doesn’t it?
9. If you were curious about what the Rock of Love girls were up to, and why wouldn’t you be, there are some answers.
10. Of course there’s no 10.